Caring for your swimwear is important. Make sure you follow these simple steps to keep your swimwear clean, fresh and ready for seasonal use!
- Do not iron or leave your Kandi Kini in the sun.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
- Lay flat and out of direct sunlight to air dry.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from garment as this can dry out the fabric.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water.
- Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to avoid moisture from building in garments.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight- this may cause color to fade and damage material.
- Items with zippers, buttons or snaps we advise you to rinse well and to not leave item with salt water or sand in or on it.
We’ve made these pieces with love for you to enjoy, wear with confidence!